This release is a beta preview and as such should not be installed on a primary device.
- Fixes support for the iPad 6th Generation
- Fixes an issue where A7 devices would report an error code on success
- Fixes an issue where jailbreak app icons would show up on the boot after using loader’s “Restore System” functionality
- Makes the loader app more resilient to errors occurring after a long uptime
- Fixes an issue where Loader and Cydia would fail with a no internet connection message on Chinese iPhones
- Fixes an issue where the the iPad Pro Smart Keyboard would disconnect
- Fixes an issue where fast charging did not work
- Add support for jailbreaking Apple TVs from within the same app
- Added support for the iPad 5th Generation, iPad Air 2nd Generation the iPad Pro 1st Generation
- Added support for iOS 13.2.3
- Re-engineered the command line interface from the ground up
- Drastically improved loader’s speed
- Restructured loaderd and friends into separate launch daemons to survive userland reboot and removed insult from daemon name
- Export kernel base and other useful things for developers (see jbctl for details)
If you are experiencing the -20, please rejailbreak with the no-substrate mode option checked in the app, and see if removing tweaks resolves your issue.
Support for the following devices is experimental, and may require more attempts than usual:
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Air
Reliability on these devices will be improved in future releases.
This beta is only available for macOS. Work is ongoing to support Linux (eta son) and Windows, which will be added in a later release.
At the moment, checkra1n only supports installing Cydia. Support for other package managers is coming soon, and will not require a checkra1n update.